Baths of the Year
Enter SLHL's Baths of the Year contest. Is your bath overflowing with style? Tell us about it, and your bath could be pictured in St. Louis Homes + Lifestyles.
If you are the owner or designer of a brilliant bath, enter our 2023 Baths of the Year contest. Winning baths will be featured in the August 2023 issue of St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles. For more information, e-mail mo[email protected]. Entry deadline is May 3, 2023 at noon.
Any new or remodeled residential bath completed between May 2021 and May 2023, located in a living space in the Greater St. Louis area. The project must not have been published previously and cannot be scheduled for publication prior to September 2023 (including advertisements). Social Media guidelines: Not published to social media 2 months prior to submission.
**Co-Entries now accepted! Max. 2 designers per project. Co-Entrants will be listed in the publication and on the award. (Duplicate awards will be available for purchase.)
Judges will select winners on the basis of aesthetics, functionality, originality, design details and space planning.
Please send all forms, descriptions, floorplans, before and after photos electronically via Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer. (We no longer accept/ask for CD submissions.)
* In addition to this form, please submit the following:
- A half-page summary of your bath entry. (A separate entry form and summary is required for each submission.) Include the square footage, distinctive features, products/brands used, the homeowners’ specifications, and challenges/solutions related to the bath space.
- A separate list of bath and design suppliers and resources.
- Photos (10 max.) of the bath. If professional photos are provided, please ensure that they are high-resolution (minimum 300 dpi) and at least 8” x 10” in size and include appropriate photo credit information.
- Up to 3 8.5x11 floor plans, if possible.
Entry fee is $50 for first entry; $30 for subsequent entry
Please make copies of all materials; entries become the property of St. Louis Homes + Lifestyles.
Maximum 5 entries per firm.
Please omit names of clients or participating parties from materials other than on the entry form.
*Certain restrictions apply.