Kitchens of the Year
Is your kitchen a cut above the rest? Tell us about it, and your kitchen could be pictured in St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles.
If you are the owner or designer of a dream kitchen, enter our 2019 Kitchens of the Year contest. Winning kitchens will be featured in the January/February 2019 issue of St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles. For more information, e-mail [email protected].
Entry deadline is October 3, 2019.
Any new or remodeled residential kitchen completed between October 2016 and October 2018, located in a living space in the Greater St. Louis area. The project must not have been published previously and cannot be scheduled for publication prior to March 2018 (including advertisements). Social Media guidelines: Not published to social media 2 months prior to submission.
**Co-Entries now accepted! Max. 2 designers per project. Co-Entrants will be listed in the publication and on the award. (Duplicate awards will be available for purchase.)
Judges will select winners on the basis of aesthetics, functionality, originality, design details and space planning.
* In addition to this form, please submit the following:
- A half-page summary of your kitchen entry. (A separate entry form and summary is required for each submission.) Include the square footage, distinctive features, products/brands used, the homeowners’ specifications, and challenges/solutions related to the kitchen space. Please omit names of all parties and homeowners.
- A separate list of kitchen and design suppliers and resources.
- A CD including at least 5 photos (10 max.) of the kitchen. If professional photos are provided, please ensure that they are high-resolution (minimum 300 dpi) and at least 8” x 10” in size and include appropriate photo credit information.
- Up to 3-floor plans, if possible.
Please make copies of all materials; entries become the property of St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles, a publication of Distinctive Lifestyles, LLC.
Maximum 5 entries per firm.
Entry fee is $50 for first entry; $30 for subsequent entry.
Please omit names of clients or participating parties from materials other than on the entry form.
*Certain restrictions apply.